Smiles take pride in its safety initiatives and efforts to make the roads safer for all who use them. We are all about comprehensive driving techniques and we follow laws and legislations which were put in place to keep you safe on the road as you learn and become a more experienced driver.
Do you offer Code 10 drivers license?
We are here to guide you to get the right driver’s license, and here are some of the reasons why we currently do not offer code 10/ C1. Our research has proven that:
- Insurance companies charge code 10 drivers more because of their inability to drive properly;
- Many have no intention of ever driving a truck;
- Only take the Code 10 test because it is the only sure way of obtaining a license;
- Only a small number will drive a truck after they get a license;
- Many believe Code 8 is more difficult because of its stringent parking requirements and
- Code 10 tuition costs more and does not make you a great car driver
How long will it take me to learn to drive?
Nationally those who pass their driving test have had, on average, about 12 hours of driving lessons plus 20 hours of private practice. Our pupils generally require far fewer than that – a complete beginner with no private practice usually takes 12-30 hours with us to reach test standard.
How long are the lessons?
We prefer to do two-hour lessons to evaluate your driving skills and a one hour lesson on the day of the test.
How good are your driving instructors?
We have highly graded and experienced instructors with excellent pass rates, they have more than 5 years of experience. Our records show that over the past two years they have taken beginners through to passing the driving test with ten fewer hours of driving lessons than an average instructor.
Where will you pick me up from?
Clients have to meet us at the practicing grounds or in the case of a driver’s license test, at the required testing station. (For normal code 8 we do pick-ups in Pretoria and Centurion areas)
What cars/bikes do you have?
- 2x Ford Figo Manual 2018
- Ford Figo Automatic 2018
- Hyundai Grand i10 2018
- Bajaj Pulsar 220cc or Suzuki GS 150cc 2018