Smiles Driving Academy a local driving school owned and operated by Martin Cronje and his dynamic team over the last 10 years has seen thousands of students pass their learners and driver’s license test the first time.
Smiles Driving Academy operates in Pretoria and Centurion areas in Gauteng and also offers fetch and collect services for students in their operating areas.
Smiles would like to invite you to get in contact with us in regards to our “SPECIALS” packages available.
You can contact the Smiles Driving Academy team on one of the following platforms:
- Website: Visit our Smiles Driving Academy website www.smilesdrivingacademy.co.za and easily either navigate to;
- Contact Us Page: https://smilesdrivingacademy.co.za/contact-us/ – and complete our easy interactive online form.
- WhatsApp: Visit our Smiles Driving Academy
and easily either navigate to the right hand bottom corner of your screen. You will see our #WhatsApp button.
- Computer Web Browser: If you visit our website from your computer, you will be prompted to open the Web WhatsApp browser to communicate directly with one of our friendly team members.
- Cellphone Web Browser: If you visit our website from your cellphone, the WhatsApp application will open a new chat, which gives you a direct chat to communicate with one of our friendly staff members.
- Hours: Our working hours are Mondays to Fridays and we strive to respond to our WhatsApp messages as quickly as possible. Please keep in mind high chat volumes might slow down our response time.
- Facebook: Visit our facebook page with your computer or cellphone via https://www.facebook.com/smilesdrivingacademy/ – click on the Contact Us button, fill in our easy online form and our team will contact you!
- OR send us a message via Facebook Messenger, and our friendly team, will get in contact with you!
Just send us the word “SPECIAL PACKAGE OPTION” with the learner’s license or driver’s license option that you are interested in and our team will contact you with the information on our specials available now.